OT again : FORTH

On Mon, 2 Jul 2018 18:58:52 +0000 (UTC), Martin Gregorie declaimed the following:

x86_64 and amd64 tend to be the same thing, as far as I know.

Dennis Lee Bieber

FWIW, Riverlayout is available from

If you've used any of the 4GLs it will seem familiar because it uses the placement metaphor of tabbing along a line, with the width of each displayed component on a previous line providing the 'tab width'.

I've never got on with GridBag and friends, so discovering RiverLayout was truly like a breath of fresh air.

Thanks for that! I wasn't aware of the connection between amd64 and x86_64. Looks like I'l mstill have to build it though, and it also looks as though it would need to be LDC.

--
Martin    | martin at
Gregorie  | gregorie dot org

Yes. The former because AMD isn?t the only vendor, the latter because they got there first.

--
https://www.greenend.org.uk/rjk/
Reply to