Ooooopsie

Sorry for the bulk mis-post. The BBS to which I uploaded these in, I thought, Home_Cooking and Recipes, re-arranged its echo list with notice. They're decent recipes - but, off-topic.

Uncle Dirty Dave ... Childhood is a whole lot more fun when you're old enough to enjoy it. - UDD

Reply to
Dave Drum

Reminds me. Time to make my game terrine...

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher