3B+ compute module

I wonder how feasible (ie, how little support one can get away with) to program the 3B+ compute module as a stand-alone 64 bit processor?

Presumably there would still have to be a 32 bit execution tranche within to enable access to all the built-in I/O and video?

Reply to
Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs Computer

No, once its booted into a 64 bit OS, no 32 bit code is required. Whether the OS has support for acceleration using the GPU is another matter.

---druck

Reply to
druck

... which is where I came in