Who is Mfg OR FCC ID # Of RadioShack 8Bay NiMH Charger 23-422 ?

I have searched for hours. And looked at photos. And can not find any chargers which look like the RadioShack 8 bay charger on clearance end of 2004.

The closest possible is a Vanson charger. Model V-878 with 8 bays / split into 2 sections.

There's no switch. on it There's no 9volt charger section.

The V-6280 also has 8bays , a switch (but for different purpose - discharge), it also has 2 sections , and has LED's for each battery . The charging time is very similar .. ie 3.5h / 2100mah = 600mah add

20% for extra top off and you've got 720mah vs 770mah for the RadioShack unit.

No one seems to have made a duplicate Radio Shack 23-422 charger.

WHERE"S THE FCC ID NUMBER?

None of the documents show the FCC ID number Nor does the unit show a number. I opened it up. No numbers.

PS: Don't open it unless you absolutely have to. It's packed full and you could seriously screw up something as there's some wires and it does not look like the best designed unit around for clean design.

Does anyone have any idea who made this for RadioShack? Anyone have a pointer to schematics?

Lastly anyone care to suggest the best bang for the buck charger with Delta-V ?

Thank you.

Reply to
ajajaj

An FCC ID number is only needed for products that radiate enough to require certification to the applicable FCC regulations.

There are thousands of Ch> I have searched for hours. And looked at photos.

Reply to
Mike Berger