Weird audio processor problem

I have a GE TV with a strange problem with the audio processor. I'm a novice at these things, but I'm wondering if there's a simple answer. Upon occasion, the processor will flip by itself to the SAP channel. When I go in via the remote to try to switch it back to the main audio channel, it doesn't work. It's just stuck in the SAP mode.

So far, the only thing that seems to get it straightened out is to unplug the set for a couple of minutes, and plug it back in. But then, I have to reprogram everything.

Anybody have any ideas on what could be causing this?

Thanks!!!

George

Reply to
George Carden