TV SIF circuit coil

I have been repairing and old TV that has a ZTE1790 chroma / video / sif chip. I have to replace the coil in the audio SIF cicuit. It is marked I04

19C 5H2. I am hoping this means 5.6uH. Anyone have experience with this part of the circuit and know a source for these little adjustable coils.

Thanks

Reply to
dave anderson

Some people might know the type of circuit by the coil number and IC, but you might have better luck with the brand and model of the TV too.

Reply to
Jumpster Jiver