Tube Amp 6L6GC Valve Peavey Mace VT Guitar Amplifier

Just killfile him.

-- You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a band-aid on it, because it's Teflon coated.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Michael A. Terrell"

** The moral coward's way out.

And look who suggested it.

Reply to
Phil Allison

We agree

Meat Plow

"Meat Plow = Meat Head

** Make any issues worse, not better.

** And only half that voltage on the screens.

Not relevant at all - f*****ad.

Now you post something that MAKES SENSE.

Bet anything you cannot.

And you keep proving it.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

I like to bitch slap you around Phyllis. I won't ever kill file the weak one.

Meat Plow

Ya know, I'm kind of curious Phil, why all this hostility?

Jeff

Reply to
Jeffrey Angus

Phylis, TMI!

Meat Plow

"Meat Plow is a Lying PIG "

** Make any issues worse, not better.

** And only half that voltage on the screens.

Not relevant at all - f*****ad.

Now you post something that MAKES SENSE.

Bet you cannot.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

It's as annoying as a month old political speech. Phyllis has been in reruns for over a decade.

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Telling the truth.

If there are too many Fuckheads on this NG then why bother unless it's your sole purpose to troll. That's the only possible reason to stay in a news group full of Fuckheads.

Meat Plow

"Meat Plow is a Lying PIG "

** Make any issues worse, not better.

** And only half that voltage on the screens.

Not relevant at all - f*****ad.

Now you post something that MAKES SENSE.

Bet you cannot.

And you keep proving it.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Happy to correct your mistake. No thanks needed.

Meat Plow

Don't read it. Simple huh?

Meat Plow

An honest person!

Meat Plow

"Meat Plow is a Lying PIG "

** Make any issues worse, not better.

** And only half that voltage on the screens.

Not relevant at all - f*****ad.

Now you post something that MAKES SENSE.

But you cannot.

And you keep proving it.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

"Meat Plow is a Lying PIG "

** Make any issues worse, not better.

** And only half that voltage on the screens.

Not relevant at all - f*****ad.

Now you post something that MAKES SENSE.

But you cannot.

And you keep proving it.

My god you are retarded jerk.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Thanks for the additional info, Jeff. I'd been wondering if you still checked in to see what's up on SER. I haven't seen many of the SER regulars of years ago, still here.

I thought I'd try operating the amp on 2 new tubes, if it can be, and save the original RCAs for resale value when I'm ready to sell the amp.

I don't have speakers with high power capability right now, so the maximum power of the amp isn't needed. I can buy a used 50-60W combo amp for what a couple of boxed speakers would likely cost.

Reply to
Wild_Bill