tool Chatter on 3-axis router

On Saturday, February 14, 2015 at 7:08:42 AM UTC-5, robobass wrote in rec.c rafts.metalworking:

On Friday, February 13, 2015 at 11:58:50 PM UTC+1, Hul Tytus wrote in > rec.crafts.metalworking: > > What is the make of the spindle on your machine? I've been looking for

one

> of that size. > > Sorry, I have zero documentation on the motor, and there isn't any sort

of label anywhere on it. I bought the machine from a Russian guy who

> was very helpful walking me through the Mach3 configuration and even > threw in an XP desktop fully set up. He was, however, a bit evasive > on the origin of the components.

Not to change the subject, but I've noticed that with amateur phone repairm en/salesmen. I was running around trying to get my phone working again BEF ORE I thought of typing in the symptoms that the phone was having into a se arch engine. All I heard was "go see someone else" or something similar or buy a new phone.

So, when I finally typed my phone's trouble into a search engine: I noticed on various website discussions that others were having the same difficulty with the same model and I tried their solutions and it worked.

Sometimes, DIY is better than what's out there.

Reply to
mogulah