The leading source of DPSS LASER in China

Greetings,

This is my first time to sci.electronics.repair I own the DPLTech

foucs on being leading source of DPSS LASER in China.

We mainly manufactured 300mw ~ 1000mw green DPSS lasers. More output power green laser is under developing. 2W~3W unit will be released in near future.

We can also offer you other lasers made in China. For example,blue laser, laser diode, q-switch laser etc. We provide with you 100% performence gurantee for 1 year. (1 year warranty)

Please contact me or visit our website

Best regards

Reply to
jas6033