tests to do on used oscilloscope?

Use your laptop as an oscilloscope (app)

bruce bowser

20Hz to 20 KHz is barely usable for audio. There are cheap digital scope kits on Ebay. That article requires an app that sells for $10. Why not add a bit more and get something that actually works?

is DC to 200 KHz and is under $20.

My current scope is a Tektronix 2465A. It is four channel, and its -3dB point is 350 MHz. I got it for $189.42 on Ebay.

Reply to
Michael Terrell