Tektronix TU-5 Tunnel Diode Pulser, 015-038

I just picked up a Tek TU-5 Tunnel Diode Pulser on an "impulse buy."

I vaguely remember that these require something like a 100v square wave, but I can't find the specs. Anyone have the specs or a link? The schematic is trivial, but I don't want to wreck the diode.

Thanks.

Steve.

--
Steven D. Swift, novatech@eskimo.com, http://www.novatech-instr.com
NOVATECH INSTRUMENTS, INC.      P.O. Box 55997

I posted the TU-5 documentation on alt.binaries.schematics.electronic under subject Tek TU-5 TD Pulser

-- Dave M MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the address)

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Reply to
DaveM

"DaveM" wrote in news:CrWdnSRbSc9QhnDVnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

you ought to submit it to BAMA. then it will be archived.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Good idea.. I'll do that tomorrow.