Still looking!!

What's the best cleaner, or mixture of cleaners to do cleanup of "fire damaged" T.V.'s, VCR's, stereos, computers, & monitors? I've heard people say, use spray-9, & glass cleaner, & aftershave mixed together! Anyone have a special mix? Rono.

Reply to
Rono

I make a distinction between fire damaged and fire department damaged. They spray suppressant foam on fires. I called up to find out what's in it. THEY WON'T TELL ME!!! Hmmm...GRRRRR!!!! Turns out that it's extremely corrosive. Don't turn stuff on before you wash it...and wash it right away.

I like Simple Green.

Just to be clear, I'm talking about washing the INSIDE, circuit boards, etc. mike

with links.  Delete this sig when replying.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
mike