Nagging question!!

Sorry to keep reposting! Guess I wasn't clear! A past fellow worker had a mixture of aftershave, glass cleaner, & I'm not sure what else, but it worked just dandy! This equipment isn't hardly soiled to look at or even smell very bad! I just want to do a great job! Lots of money in this new "racket"! Rono.

What's the best cleaner, or mixture of cleaners to do cleanup of "fire damaged" T.V.'s, VCR's, stereos, computers, & monitors? I've heard people say, use spray-9, & glass cleaner, & aftershave mixed together! Anyone have a special mix? Rono.

What's the best cleaner, or mixture of cleaners to do cleanup of "fire damaged" T.V.'s, VCR's, stereos, computers, & monitors? I've heard people say, use spray-9, & glass cleaner, & aftershave mixed together! Anyone have a special mix? Rono.

Reply to
Rono