Sony DVD player model:DVP-S330 no power

Sony DVD player model:DVP-S330,year:2000 (guess),no power nor display,I cannot find any secondary voltages on power supply board and diodes and resistors test fine with ohm meter and electrolytic caps visually look fine.Anyone have any common repair tips?.

Sidney Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Canada

Reply to
sidneybek

Silly questions, I know, but: Have you looked for a fuse? Traced mains power into PS? Caps in SMPS's can't be adequately tested without a special test device (ESWR meter). But why bother? I chucked my still-working (~) DVPS330 in the trash several years ago...replaced it with a $50 machine that plays everything except pancakes and makes a better-looking picture.

Reply to
webpa