Sharp NoteVision Ballast BQC-XGC50X//1

I have one of the above Projection TV/Computer units and was wondering where I could locate a schematic for the Ballast. It has 2 groups of 4 resistors which are blown, none of which is readable. It may have other faults but this is where I will start. Its Line Impedance is 15 ohms which is a tad low for a Ballast that sits on the 240V rail.How do you test that the bulb is okay?

Any and all advice greatfully received.

regards Sarason

Reply to
Sarason