SDMO Generator engine will start for under minute and stop

hi all Engineers, our SDMO Generator (20KW) engine will start for under minute and stop without any output. the control panel is made by MICS TELY and it says engine running under speed. the same thing happens even without load. when we tried to vary the speed control it stopped and indicated a frequency problem. All suggestions are welcome. Thanks .

Reply to
fynnashba