SANYO DS32424 Service Menus requested

Sanyo DS32424.

Their website says this set is "for Canada only" but upon closer inspection of the image it is virtually identical to my relatives' TV.

I have already been to

and they have no info for Sanyo.

After my positive experiences of calibrating the geometry on my Toshie and Sony, I feel I'm ready to take on this woefully out of whack Sanyo set. The THX menus on Star Wars turned my "footballs" into true circles and my parallelograms into rectangles. It also helped alot with overscan esp on the Sony, now I want to share this with my family!

Thanks,

-ChrisCoaster

Reply to
ChrisCoaster