S53AMI Power Amp for JBL Subwoofer

Does anyone have an S53AMI amp available? I am looking for one for my JBL PSW-D110 powered sub. I got the C6 kit and installed all parts and it still hums so I believe it is the S53AMI.

If not, does anyone have any ideas for new guts that might fit the PSW-D110 case and that would work with the sub inside? I do believe the speaker itself is still good.

Thanks for any help.

J_K_M_A_N

Reply to
J_K_M_A_N

MCM had some powered sub modules available a while back. They were not cheap though. I think they were $150+ or so.

Bob

Bob

Bob Urz