Rug cleaner recommendations

I would like to buy my own rug cleaner but am not sure what one to go with. I don't mind spending the money for quality. There are so many models out there to pick from. I know that anything I buy for home use won't be as strong as the steamers I rent but I'm looking for convenience in between professional cleanings....I have pets! Thanks for any suggestions.

Reply to
new england gal