Re: Laptop Battery Charging

My laptop doesn't always charge the battery. I have seen it read "32 %

> not charging" and similar. I have read a bit on it and it seems if you > never use it on the battery it might do this. However in my case it > seems to be like intermittent or something. >

(snip) Li-ion batteries that don't get any exercise can often be restored by cycling. Leave the laptop playing a movie, on battery, "til it quits. Recharge it, turned off, 'til full, and repeat. The time taken to charge fully gets longer as you repeat, if its going to work. 3 or 4 reps. HTH.

Reply to
Wond

Sometimes I get a different problem, the adaptor plug isn't fully in!!!

I wish I had seen the other reply before buying a new battery..

- = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist

---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows for subprime Bimbos]

Reply to
vjp2.at