Questions, Tricks & gotchas for KV-2670R (Sept 1985)

I just got this oldie in for repairs, this set is amazingly good picture on this KV-2670R (sept 1985). Having no-audio complaint, easier than said, it is dry cap but I also have slightly too wide pic (OSD extended past left bezel, pincushion is working by the way.)

Is there are electroylitc capacitors to check in horizontal circuits? I was trying to find a horizontal width control to adjust the width. So which one is the one? This chassis have pot for H. Phase but this is for adjusting horiztonal image position.

Anything else I should watch out?

Cheers, Wizard

Reply to
Jason D.