PS2 Disc Read Error - The besy Tutorial

Hi, I had my PS2 for many years, 6 month ago my ps2 was showing disc read error and since than it is a decoration item in my room, recently I have found a great tutorial that helped me fix my PS2. It seems like all I had to do is to clean the laser lens. Here is the page for the tutorial, they provide step by step information and photos:

Enjoy

Leroy

Reply to
Lamfxs