problem with desay ds-5701 dvd player

Was working fine, my neighbor gives me a dvd that he copied from dvd recorder,I put it in unit, played fine. Took out dvd, now picture vertically rolls, says 'loading 'even w no dvd in player. Did I damage unit; it continually rolls and says loading when I turn it on; tv does not roll vertically when playing it? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Reply to
Mark