Problem Programming more than one remote for craftsman garage door opener

I have two remotes and one key pad. They all worked fine until yesterday, when one of the remotes stopped functioning. I followed the steps to reprogram and it did not work. I then cleared the memory and have not been able to get all three to work at the same time. I can get any of the three to work individually, but not together.

Am I missing something? Is there something I need to do to change receivers (or whatever it is that processes the signal). I followed the instructions in the book to no avail...

Help please....

Reply to
andrew_eisley

Did you install fresh batteries?