Precision screwdrivers question

Good afternoon.

I periodically find myself working on equipment that uses slotted screws with unusually wide, thin slots. For example, a Bolex 18-5 8mm projector uses some screws with slots 5/16" long, but only .035" wide. A standard mechanic's screwdriver that fits this slot is only about 3/16" wide and will tend to damage the screw.

Any suggestions for where I might find appropriate tools?

Thanks

-Mark

Reply to
Mark G.