Philips Car Radio/Cassette Player 22AC804/22

Hello

I'm looking for a downloadable schematic diagramm and/or some repair hints.

The box playes cassettes but not radio.

The cassette modul has an output signal indicating whether the cassette is playing or not. I think (but doesn't know) that this signal isn't evaluated by the radio/amplifier part.

Thanks Katja

P.S. please excuse my english - it's not my native language

Reply to
Katja D

s.

try looking on eserviceinfo.com , you might at least find a similar model if not the exact one you have.