Part number of smd 16-pin DIL ic LAMBORGHINI electric Kid car

I am repairing a Red Lamborghini toy electric car control board and I am suspecting a surface mount 16 pin ic but the ic has no part number on it. after removing the ic, I saw this number under the ic: 15276A beneath this is another number, BQP15786. I have tried my best the search for the pinouts of this ic but to no avail. Will be glad to get help here. Thanks

Reply to
Ajowa Dansowa