OT:Wordperfect 5.2 for Windows

Hello all Please do not flame me. Did have a thread on one of the Wordperfect groups, but no reply. My Wordperfect 5.2 for Windows developed a fault, can not re-install because

3 floppies are unreadable.

Disk 2: Install/Program 2 file WP SO2 Disk 3: Graphics/Learning 1 file LEARN SO1 and LEARN SPN Disk 4: Program/Utilities 1 file DLL SO1 and DLL SPN

If there is a kind soul who can mail me those 3 disks I would be very thankful.. Thank you very much Bert.

Reply to
Bert

YOu admit that this is the wrong place, yet you post still? You deserve commentary on your post.

This isn't a repair issue, this isn't even a hardware issue, but for some unfathomable reason you decide you have the right to post here.

And to make matters worse, you are actually asking someone to make you illegal copies (or at the very least you are treating this as a buy and sell newsgroup and hoping someone will sell you a legal copy of this software).

Likely you didn't get a reply because people won't want to do what you are asking. At the very least, your problem is you think this is an issue related to the software, when it's a buy and sell issue and you should be finding a proper newsgroup for that, and place an ad offering to buy this software.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black

Vetusware

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

On Sat, 13 Jan 2007 20:04:44 +0200, Bert Has Frothed:

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow

Michael Black It does sound as if sci.electronics.repair is your private property! My first two letters were OT. Are you going to buy any program for a second time?

Homer J Simpson Thank you very much for the link. There is only WP5.1 Dos version.

Meat Plow Also thank you very much for your link. But there is only the WP5.0 Dos version.

Wanted WP5.2 for Windows. Three out of ten disks not working. Greetings Bert.

Reply to
Bert

Ebay

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Bert ha escrito: