Nintendo DS lite L2 Information

Hi, after i repair my NDS lite (falling down and Component L2 is damage, shake well an listen the component is chattering). My try to get the spec for the inductor in the web was negativ. Its look, its often a problem, because some people try to sell these small part for a lot of money, but the real cost are nearly 6ct per each. Here my result from measuring the original L2 inductor for somebodys information. NDS lite Part L2 33uH in package SMD 1007 like this:

I hope my info is helpfull for somebody. Sorry my bad english. Best regards from Germany Uwe

Reply to
Uwe Wiards