NAD amp repair

Hi all, Anyone has a PDF schematic for NAD pre/main amp 7155 and main amp

2155? The problem with the =B47155 is the preamp section seems dead, the poweramp is all ok. No input is working so I would suspect some powersupply problem for the preamp.

As for the '2155 the soft-clipping occours very early, according to its owner, and if memory serves me right, there are a couple of

8,2kOhms resistors gets open. But a schematic would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Regards The poweramp freak

Reply to
powerampfreak

Your email fails.

I think I do have those devices. I'm not sure if I have any info. Keep nagging me, because I need to look that receiver which has a bad FM chip, and I was unable to find it. I wanted to contact NAD. I have several NAD pieces all the way up to their top line receivers I acquired on Ebay. I will look to see what manuals I have.

greg

Reply to
GregS