Multimeter auto-off power button problem

hi ALL,

I bought a RC multimeter long back and i didn't use it for long time. Now it doesn't show anything on the display so i tried changing the battery still same problem. when i press the power button it flashes the display and disappears. There is some problem with the power button which has auto off feature. When i pressing power button, i hear a tick sound from the switch and the display goes off. The power button has 6 pins.I noted that 1 pin goes to a XOR gate IC. Can anyone tell me what would be the problem and explain abt the six pins of the power button? I paid large amount for this ,i need to repair it some how?

Reply to
d.vasant