MSI: MS7204 (945P).

My MSI945GZM motherboard is getting flaky, the only other MOBO I have is a MSI MS7204 (945P).

The GZM has a normal CPU cooler - the 945P has a huge cooler with copper pipes running through a big stack of fins. That cooler overhangs the edge of the board and won't fit a case that has drive bays.

Is there an information resource that deals with which coolers can be used with what boards/CPUs?

Thanks.

Reply to
Ian Field