Mains Triac replacement

Hi,

I don't normally do lighting, but have a controller with some dead Triacs. The parts are all marked T1006MJ which I can't find.

Anyway no doubt they are just basic Triacs, to switch mains voltages to lamps. Each has 5 amp fuse, the case is marked 5 amp per channel max.

What would be the appropriate parts to use? I assume they will all have the same pinout.

Cheers,

Gareth.

Reply to
Gareth Magennis

parts are all

Each has 5 amp

same pinout.

Here's a pdf that references the triac.....Paul

catguy

Ah, the BTA08 sounds familiar now, I have changed these before.

It is an NJD unit.

Cheers,

Gareth.

Reply to