Mackie DXB repair

Basically just a Pentium 4 mob swap I did plus one of the monitor's engine board, both under warranty. Also had to resolder the talkback jack that was poorly soldered to the backplane cage board. This motherboard went down because of incorrectly spec'd capacitors. Mackie had to replace 200 of them and it took us a month and a bunch of phone calls and email to get the replacement.

Have to reload the operating system and updates today. I have a recording session on Sunday, the band has been waiting for a month while our DXB console was down.

Reply to
Meat Plow