Long shot--Game Plan Tank Battalion schematics ?

I know this is kind of OT but I have tried all the arcade game newsgroups and nada. If any one can help me or point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it. The PCB is missing a socketed IC at location 2D . I just need to find out what populated that socket.

Thanks for listening and offering suggestions, August

Reply to
Rua Dumas

Is there definitely a chip missing from there ? Some pinball tables that I've been involved with, have a DIL socket for plugging a diagnostic rig into. Also, my own pinball table's processor board has several unpopulated DIL sockets, which are for extra game ROMs, when the processor is used in a different table. Just a thought.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily