Lexmark X-83 printer

Unit will nor recognize the color cart. Started with color cart low on ink message. Got a cart from a friend and put in, The unit acts like I never changed the cart.( When I pull the black cart and put back, it ask if a new one was installed) Does not do it when the color cart is pulled and put back. I tried setting to factory defaults, same thing, cleaned the contact points, same indication. Any help out there? Thanks Charlie snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net

Reply to
Charlie East