Latest PbF crap

Celestion Truvox 1520 , 15 inch speaker, intermittant. Under the dome so needing partial cutting, where the tails join the voice coil wire . Under the black lacquer, about 5mm diameter lump of nasty pastey solder broken into 2 parts , one bit on the tail and other on the coil wire end.

Reply to
N_Cook

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 14:11:51 +0100, N_Cook ??o??:

I recently repaired a Peavey BW 12 in one of my own amps that had poor soldering on the tail/vc junctions however these were not pbf.

Reply to
Meat Plow

tey

re