Internet TV.

Which Scotland and Ireland TV Stations also have internet connections? Is there a website concerning that? What would I need to watch Scotland and Ireland TV Stations in very good quality with my computer? Yes, I really do own and use my Velocity Micro ProMagix desk top computer. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

And this had bloody all _WHAT_ to do with electronics repair?

Reply to
Spamm Trappe