in search of a 'wearable' tally counter with time logging capability

BACKGROUND: I have looked at various 'stopwatch' softwares for palm OS, but the palm device is not adequate because it requires both hands. I am looking for a 'wearable' 'push of a button' solution (like a tally counter), that you could feasibly use while driving an automobile (for example).

By 'time logging' i mean the ability to record not only the tally, but the time (hour:minutes:second) that the tally was entered. This should be storable in a log that can be exported to a computer as plain text.

Also, it would be nice if i could apply a simple 'codename' (for example the name of one color from the list ROYGBIV) by pushing one of seven buttons, or one button plus a dial (but this feature is not required)

EXAMPLE: tally -- time -- codename

1 -- 12:00:00 -- orange 2 -- 12:01:32 -- blue 3 -- 12:01:55 -- red 4 -- 12:02:03 -- orange

QUESTION: is there a way to use a palm device in this manner without actually taking the device out of your pocket? is there already a device out there that works in this way?

Reply to
scooterm