IC identification

Please help me identify this ic. It's in what appears to be 8-pin OTDFN (L8.3x3F) package (square 3x3mm (1/8"), "no lead"), it has letters in three lines written on it: BBO

5AK DLKY I am fairly sure it's a switching power regulator IC, it's used in a PDA. Is there a standard way to identify chips in small packages or an online database?

Thanks.

Reply to
andrew

Try TPS61020 from Texas Instruments