HK 2000 Cassette Player: Quick Question

I snagged one of these beasts the other day, which after cleaning and belt replacement, calibration, alignment and head-demag performs about as well as any 2-head deck might.

However, and cutting to the chase: Did these units come always with a multi-voltage switch underneath? This unit has such, and I do not remember it as being stock back in 1978.

Thanks in advance.

Peter Wieck Wyncote, PA

Reply to
pfjw

Hi Peter,

The schematic I have, which is dated 6/76, shows a switched, multi-voltage, power transformer.

Hope that helps.

--
David Farber
David Farber's Service Center