Harman-Kardon sub woofer question

I'm trying to fix a woofer that is having a problem in its amplifier section. It is designed to work with Harman-Kardon system HKTS5. However, for some strange reason I am unable to remove the amplifier section from the enclosure (this is a 120v/ 100w woofer). I took out all the screws on the back side and accessed the amplifier from the big opening reserved for the speaker. I don't even know if the amplifier unit comes off by pushing it out from the inside, or whether I have to pull it out from the inside and out the speaker opening. If anyone has had any experience with these, please give me some tips. Thanks a lot !

Reply to
tvcr9