Ferguson videostar 'Fu' error

Hi all, I have been able for a while to program my vcr to record using the Ferguson handset and event timer functions.

Now as of late when I program my date start and stop times in the handset and then transmit them to the vcr I get the roor 'Fu' flsh on the vcr display. I presume this means for whatever reason my program memory locations on the video are full.

I have tried to select them one by one and press theReset0000 button but it is not clearing the locations.

Do you know how to clear the memory so I stop getting this error please?

Reply to
joe27979