Extending CAT5 cable

So why did Edison make the guy look like a fool?

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

Did Edision remove the support stem that took up part of the voulume, or is this just another urban legend?

What railroad do you work for?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

William Sommerwerck frembragte:

That's the perogative of the boss/mentor/idol, to make the little guy look like a fool even if he is right.

Leif

--
Husk kørelys bagpå, hvis din bilfabrikant har taget den idiotiske
beslutning at undlade det.

Okay. But you're still taking the wrong lesson from the story.

I've never liked Edison. There's no question that he was an idiot, and a POS. There's the story that he hired the then-reputationless Tesla to re-engineer his generator design, promising him $50,000 for the work. When the work was done, he refused to pay Tesla, saying "You have a lot to learn about American business practice".

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

ngs

.

ook

POS.

eer

as

ican

Employers like that are the reason I've been self employed for the last 30 years. Lenny

Reply to
klem kedidelhopper