Electromagnetic Interference?

I have a problem about a Cryo temperature monitor. The probe's capability is to monitor -95C to -1C. There are spikes of two probes for monitoring -20C deepfreezers, while the temperature is stable indeed. Are there any Electromagnetic Interferences?The cables are well earthed. How to resolve this problem? Thank you very much!

Reply to
icekid79

Sounds like a temperature-sensitive or other type of loose connection somewhere between the sensor tip and the monitor. Does it change or occur more or less if you flex the wires or move them around while monitoring? Do you have another probe to compare it with?

Reply to
Jumpster Jiver

I just made one of those, had to construct a copper constantine probe. A new probe should be tried.

greg

Reply to
GregS

Well, thanks Jumpster and greg. There are 4 probes and the other two is to monitor -80C deepfreezers. I have changed the four probes each other.Temperatures of -80C are very stable whit whichever. Yesterday I put the probes into aluminium tubes.Also I rechecked the connections. Till now the spike doesn't occur. I will keep an eye on it.Thanks again!

Reply to
icekid79

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"

No. Sometimes the spikes occured in the midnight.

Reply to
icekid79

Ohhhhhhh, The spikes occured again after I reinstalled the probe. Maybe I must check the connection again.

Reply to
Yong Chen