DTA1080D ATSC converter problem

I have an AccessHD DTA1080D ATSC DTV converter that fails to retain the stored channels when put into Standby. Their site says there's a memory IC failure that causes this. The IC is a 128Kx8 8-pin SOIC SPI flash memory IC with a p/n 25D80VS1G,but I can't find any references to it,manufacturer,or a datasheet. Can anyone supply a source or a substitute? or info?

sending the box back is a PITA.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik