Disassembly of US Robotics 5461 router?

I just wondered if anyone knew how to take apart one of these MAXg routers. There are three plastic latches visible on the bottom, but releasing them doesn't help.

Reply to
Peabody

Is there a screw under the label ?

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

No, but I've subsequently found access holes to four hidden latches under the rubber foot pads. Should have known. :-)

Thanks for the reply.

Reply to
Peabody

How about posting some pictures on news:alt.binaries.schematics.electronic to show the guts, and where the latches are? I have a couple of those routers as spares for my network.

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell