Digitor G-7200

I have a 13cm Digitor colour TV that I opened to repair the Antenna external socket which was intermittent. Unfortunately during the process a wire from the high voltage unit became detached and I cannot see where from. There are only two thick red wires from the unit, one goes to the high voltage point on the TV tube, and the other is the one in question.There is also a thin red wire going to the socket of the tv tube, but that's OK. Help! Thanks Brian Wallis in Thailand

Reply to
topcatpattaya