De-solder machine. which is best ????

Anyone got some tips for me on buying a de-solder machine? i am looking at a HAKKO Model # 808 It got the vaccume pump built into the handel. anyone here have any experience with this item?? or should i go with something else. Any recomendations welcome

Reply to
TechMaster

I prefer Hakko, but Pace also makes some good equipment. There seem to be a zillion cheap Chinese "Hakko knock-offs" out there .. we have some of them a work. They are garbage, compared to the "real thing".

YMMV

Reply to
Darmok

How about Xytronic 968 was just looking at it, it looks like nice one

Reply to
TechMaster