CRT Television Hum

Yes, I guess it will be a while before a GaN FET will be cheaper than those bits of metal and magnets, and a good while longer before they are anywhere near as robust.

Reply to
Chris Jones

wrote in

it.

When

picture, the

connections

electronics, I

line.

those

open

and

Way belated thanks. One of these days (famous last words) I'll retire and set up a garage shop and do all these things. I have about 4-5 printers that work perfectly except for one thing with each, but they all take time to take part and fix. Hate to throw something out that has only one thing wrong - even it takes 10 years to get to it. Lovely wife thinks otherwise. LOL!

Reply to
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney

Electrolytic capacitor(s) in the power supply unit.

Reply to
Look165